Contacter le RP
Pour utiliser cette fonctionnalité, vous devez bénéficier d'un compte Babbler.
Babbler permet aux journalistes et communicants de collaborer plus simplement.
En vous connectant, vous pourrez accéder gratuitement aux espaces presse des centaines d'entreprises de vos secteurs qui sont sur Babbler, entrer en contact direct avec leurs équipes RP mais aussi y partager vos prochains sujets !
Leurs espaces presse sont sur Babbler :
Vous êtes à 1 clic de l'inscription !
Content de vous revoir !
BIS Research Study Highlights Global Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market to Reach $11.68 Billion by 2032
minutes de lecture
minute de lecture
The premium market intelligence report published by BIS Research under the title hematologic malignancies testing market highlights that the market is projected to reach $11.68 billion by 2032 from $2.60 billion in 2021. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 14.23% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
The study defines hematologic malignancies as a type of cancer that start in blood-forming tissues, such as the bone marrow or immune system cells.
With an enhanced genomic review of cancer and developments in molecular diagnostic technology, genetic characterization has become increasingly important in the clinical evaluation of practically every kind of hematologic malignancy.
The report includes market estimation for kits and services used for blood cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, myeloproliferative neoplasms, and myelodysplastic syndrome.
In the comprehensive study of hematologic malignancies testing, BIS Research extensively covers the following:
- Market numbers on micro-segments influencing the market.
- Market share analysis for more than 15 companies.
- Study of data of more than 15 companies.
- Application analysis of the hematologic malignancies testing market in various countries.
The detailed study is a compilation of 1 9 market data tables and 276 figures spread through 2 78 pages and an in-depth TOC on the "Global Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market – Analysis And Forecast, 2022-2032"
Demand – Drivers and Limitations
Following are the drivers for the global hematologic malignancy testing market :
- Increasing key player initiatives.
- Growing funding in the market for hematologic malignancy testing.
Following are the challenges for the global hematologic malignancy testing market:
- Lack of qualified professionals.
- Issues concerning the analytical validity of cancer genetic testing.
Following are the opportunities for the global hematologic malignancies testing market:
- Increasing research and development activities.
- Technological advancements in the field of hematologic malignancy testing.
Reasons to Buy This Report
This exclusive report on the global hematologic malignancy testing market will help you in the following ways:
- Offers detailed information on the future perspective of the emerging as well as established players.
- Offers go-to-market strategies for different source types.
- Supports in diversifying the product portfolio based on risk and progression of application in hematologic malignancy testing.
- Helps in analyzing technological substitutes and comparing the specification of various ecosystems and applications.
- Offers tailor-made solutions based on the throughput of different consumers.
- Assists in exploring the newer application.
- Supports in analyzing the competitors' funding scenario.
- Aids in understanding the new trends in the oncology industry.
Analyst's Take on the Market:
According, Nitish Kumar Singh , Principal Analyst - BIS Research , " North America was the leading contributor to the hematologic malignancies testing market. It contributed approximately 57.23% to the hematologic malignancies testing market share in 2021. This region is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 14.51% during the forecast period 2022-2032 and will continue dominating the hematologic malignancies testing market in 2032. However, the US is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 14.29% during the forecast period 2022- 2032."
View the report on Global Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on inputs gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration.
Some prominent names established in this market are:
- ASURAGEN, INC.
- Adaptive Biotechnology
- ARUP Laboratories
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Illumina, Inc.
- ICON plc
- Invivoscribe, Inc.
- Invite Corporation.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- NeoGenomics Laboratories
- OHSU's Knight Diagnostic Laboratories
- QIAGEN NV
- Quest Diagnostics
- Sysmex Corporation
Who Should Buy This Report?
- Hematologic malignancy testing kits manufacturers planning to invest in one of the larger established markets.
- Companies involved in the ecosystem of hematologic malignancy testing services.
- Companies in the oncology diagnostics market.
- Companies involved in developing treatment regimens for blood cancer and other oncological disorders.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the hematologic malignancies testing market?
- What are the key development strategies that are implemented by the major players to sustain in the competitive market?
- Which is the dominant product type developed by the leading and emerging players in the hematologic malignancies testing market?
- What are the key technologies that have been used by leading players in the hematologic malignancies testing market for the development of diagnostics and research solutions for cancer?
- Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future, and why?
- What are the reimbursement scenarios and the regulations for hematologic malignancy testing globally?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
Autres actualités de la marque
Félicitations, vous êtes inscrit sur BABBLER !
Pour découvrir dès maintenant toutes les actualités qui vous attendent sur Babbler, consultez votre newsfeed !
Vos domaines ont été préselectionnés. Vous pouvez les compléter en cliquant ici