Contacter le RP
Pour utiliser cette fonctionnalité, vous devez bénéficier d'un compte Babbler.
Babbler permet aux journalistes et communicants de collaborer plus simplement.
En vous connectant, vous pourrez accéder gratuitement aux espaces presse des centaines d'entreprises de vos secteurs qui sont sur Babbler, entrer en contact direct avec leurs équipes RP mais aussi y partager vos prochains sujets !
Leurs espaces presse sont sur Babbler :
Vous êtes à 1 clic de l'inscription !
Content de vous revoir !
BIS Research Study Highlights the Global NGS Oncology Market to Reach $51.78 Billion by 2032
minutes de lecture
minute de lecture
The global NGS oncology market is projected to reach $51.78 billion in terms of revenue by 2032, at a CAGR of 12.04%, suggests the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
NGS has recently begun recruiting oncology to promote cancer treatment through a variety of approaches ranging from novel biomarkers and cancer mutations to finding carriers for cancer mutations and acquiring specific treatment.
Currently, NGS can assist in early diagnosis and discovering pharmacogenetic markers that help to make treatment more personal. Despite great progress in understanding genes, the NGS has the added benefit of providing a broader perspective on the cancer site and finding ways to improve cancer.
The comprehensive study covers the following:
- Market numbers on micro-segments influencing the market.
- Study of data from more than 30 companies.
- Detailed country-level analysis, including the scrutiny of more than 12 companies.
- Application analysis of the global NGS oncology market in various countries.
The detailed study is a compilation of 04 market data tables and 186 figures spread through 257 pages and in-depth TOC on "Global NGS Oncology Market – Analysis And Forecast, 2022-2032"
Demand – Drivers and Limitations
Following are the drivers for the global NGS oncology market:
• Increasing Incidence of Cancer Requiring Sophisticated Molecular Techniques
• Reducing Cost of Sequencing
• Rapid Technological Advancements Related to NGS Oncology
Following are the challenges for the global NGS oncology market:
• Inadequate NGS Oncology Reimbursement Scenario
• Increasing Cost of NGS Automated Sample Preparation Instruments
• Barriers in the Advancement of NGS Oncology
Reasons to Buy This Report
This exclusive report on the global NGS oncology market will help you in the following ways:
- Offers detailed information on the future perspective of the emerging as well as established players.
- Offers go-to-market strategies for the different source type.
- Supports diversifying the product portfolio based on risk and progression of application in the global NGS oncology.
- Helps in analyzing technological substitutes and comparing the specification of various ecosystems and applications.
- Offers tailor-made solutions based on the throughput of different consumers.
- Assists in exploring the newer application.
- Supports in analyzing the competitors' funding scenario.
- Aids in understanding the new trends in the NGS oncology industry.
Analyst's Take on the Market:
According , Nitish Kumar Singh, Principal Analyst - BIS Research, "North America is the leading contributor to the global NGS oncology market. It contributed approximately 43.07% to the market value in 2021. This region is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 11.14% during the forecast period 2022-2032 and will continue dominating the market in 2032. However, Europe is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 12.90% during the forecast period 2022- 2032."
View the report on Global NGS Oncology Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on inputs gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration.
Some prominent names established in this market are:
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• Biodesix, Inc.
• Caris Life Sciences
• Fulgent Genetics, Inc.
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
• Illumina, Inc.
• Invitae Corporation
• IntegraGen (OncoDNA)
• Oxford Nanopore Technologies plc.
• Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.
• PerkinElmer, Inc.
• Pillar Biosciences, Inc.
• QIAGEN N.V.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• Takara Bio Inc.
• Vela Diagnostics
Who Should Buy This Report?
- NGS oncology products and services manufacturers who are planning to invest in one of the large established markets.
- Companies involved in the technology development of the NGS oncology pipeline.
- Companies involved in developing bioinformatics tools for data analysis, visualization, and many more.
- Companies involved in developing treatment regimens for cancer and tumor or inherited disorders.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- How is the NGS oncology market revolutionizing genetic screening, hereditary genetic testing, hematological malignancies, solid tumors, and other applications landscapes?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global NGS oncology market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global NGS oncology market?
- How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the global NGS oncology market?
- What are the key development strategies that are being implemented by major players to sustain themselves in the competitive market?
- What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions pertaining to the use of NGS oncology products and services?
- What are the potential entry barriers that are expected to be faced by the companies willing to enter a particular region in the market?
- What will be the growth rate of the global NGS oncology market during the forecast period?
- What are the growth opportunities for the NGS oncology companies in the region of their operation?
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings in the global NGS oncology market?
- Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future, and why?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimates, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org +1-510-404-8135 BIS Research Inc. 39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313, FREMONT CA 94538-1686 Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research Connect with us on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
Autres actualités de la marque
Félicitations, vous êtes inscrit sur BABBLER !
Pour découvrir dès maintenant toutes les actualités qui vous attendent sur Babbler, consultez votre newsfeed !
Vos domaines ont été préselectionnés. Vous pouvez les compléter en cliquant ici