Contacter le RP
Pour utiliser cette fonctionnalité, vous devez bénéficier d'un compte Babbler.
Babbler permet aux journalistes et communicants de collaborer plus simplement.
En vous connectant, vous pourrez accéder gratuitement aux espaces presse des centaines d'entreprises de vos secteurs qui sont sur Babbler, entrer en contact direct avec leurs équipes RP mais aussi y partager vos prochains sujets !
Leurs espaces presse sont sur Babbler :
Vous êtes à 1 clic de l'inscription !
Content de vous revoir !
Kitchen Towels Market: Global Size, Share, Trends, Dish Towels Type & Forecast to 2019-2024 - IMARC Group
minutes de lecture
minute de lecture
As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Global Kitchen Towels Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024”, the global kitchen towel market size reached US$ 13.1 Billion in 2018. A kitchen towel is a multi-functional product which is used for a wide range of purposes including drying hands and cleaning knives, dishes, cutting boards and other kitchen items. It is generally manufactured using cotton and assists in drawing out and absorbing moisture through direct contact and can withstanding repeated washing and usage. Apart from this, it is also used for holding hot bowls, plates and dishes while serving.
Request a Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/kitchen-towel-market/requestsample
Kitchen Towel Market Trends:
On account of the rapid urbanization, inflating income levels and the improving standards of living, consumers across the globe are spending on home care products like kitchen towels, which is strengthening the growth of the market. Moreover, manufacturers are introducing a vast range of hand-knitted and crochet towels for aesthetic purposes. They are also developing kitchen towels by employing advanced technologies like Through Air Dried (TAD) that offers more absorbent and softer kitchen towels when compared with towels that are produced using the traditional Light Dry Crepe (LDC) technology. Additionally, as origami non-woven kitchen towels are very efficient in cleaning wet surfaces and can be washed easily, they are gaining immense popularity among consumers. Owing to these factors, the market is projected to reach a value of US$ 18.6 Billion by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of nearly 6% during 2019-2024.
Kitchen Towel Market Outlook:
· Based on product type, the market has been segmented into cloth-based and paper-based. Presently, cloth-based kitchen towels represent the most popular product type across the globe.
· The market has been segregated on the basis of end-use into the commercial and residential sectors. Amongst these, the commercial sector is the leading end-use segment, holding the largest market share.
· On the basis of distribution channels, supermarkets and hypermarkets account for the majority of the overall kitchen towel sales. Other major distribution channels are convenience stores, specialty stores, online and others.
· Region-wise, North America enjoys the leading position in the global kitchen towel market. Other major regions include Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa.
· The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Kimberly-Clark, P&G, Koch Industries, Renova, Wausau, Accrol, Aldar Tissues, Rodriquez, Towel Depot and Wepa.
Browse Full Report with TOC & Table of Content: https://www.imarcgroup.com/kitchen-towel-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 | www.imarcgroup.com
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
For India market research reports, visit: http://www.marketresearchindia.co.in
Autres actualités de la marque
Félicitations, vous êtes inscrit sur BABBLER !
Pour découvrir dès maintenant toutes les actualités qui vous attendent sur Babbler, consultez votre newsfeed !
Vos domaines ont été préselectionnés. Vous pouvez les compléter en cliquant ici