Contacter le RP
Pour utiliser cette fonctionnalité, vous devez bénéficier d'un compte Babbler.
Babbler permet aux journalistes et communicants de collaborer plus simplement.
En vous connectant, vous pourrez accéder gratuitement aux espaces presse des centaines d'entreprises de vos secteurs qui sont sur Babbler, entrer en contact direct avec leurs équipes RP mais aussi y partager vos prochains sujets !
Leurs espaces presse sont sur Babbler :
Vous êtes à 1 clic de l'inscription !
Content de vous revoir !
Pet Cancer Therapeutics Market to Surge Beyond US$ 332.6 Million by 2025
minutes de lecture
minute de lecture
The Global Pet Cancer Therapeutics Market, by Therapy Type (Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Combination Therapy, and Immunotherapy), by Pet Type (Cat, Dog, and Horse), by Mode of Administration (Oral, Intravenous, and Topical), by Application (Lymphoma, Mast Cell Cancer, Melanoma, Mammary and Squamous Cell Cancer, and Others) and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa) was valued at US$ 183.3 million in 2017 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period (2017 – 2025), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights. The pet cancer therapeutics market is expected to gain significant traction with increasing global awareness regarding efficient and early diagnosis of pet cancers, adoption of novel therapies with the acclaimed safety profiles, and increasing R&D initiatives by research foundations.
Significant number of drugs in pipeline and growing veterinary healthcare expenditure to drive the global market growth
Market players engaged in pet therapeutics are focused on development, licensing, and commercialization of innovative therapeutics for dogs, cats, and horses. For instance, in 2017, Doxosphos Vet, a patented formulation of doxorubicin and XR17 technology by Oasmia Pharmaceuticals AB is currently under development for the treatment of lymphoma in dogs. The drug candidate was granted Minor Use & Minor Species (MUMS) designation by the FDA and is in clinical Phase II/dose confirmation trial. Also, in 2015, Rhizen Pharmaceuticals S.A. initiated Phase 2 study of RV1001, a novel oral selective inhibitor of PI3K delta for the treatment of lymphoma in dogs and was granted minor use designation by the FDA.
Moreover, increasing investments by pet owners in the developed economies is expected to propel the growth of market. According to an annual survey by the American Pet Products Association, 2015, the Americans spend an estimated US $15.4 billion on veterinary care annually.
Browse 55 Market Data Tables and 45 Figures spread through 195 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Pet Cancer Therapeutics Market”- Global Forecast to 2025
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the pet cancer therapeutics market, click the link below:
The veterinary pharmaceutical companies are focusing on strategic collaborations to develop and commercialize cancer treatments for companion animals. For instance, in 2017, Karyopharm and Anivive Lifesciences entered into an exclusive global license agreement to research, develop, and commercialize Verdinexor (KPT-335), a drug for the treatment of lymphoma, which is in phase 2b of clinical trials. The U.S. FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM) has found effectiveness and safety technical sections for Verdinexor complete to support conditional approval under a New Animal Drug Application (NADA) for the treatment of canine lymphoma and granted the Minor Use Minor Species (MUMS) designation to the drug candidate. Also, in 2016, Zenoaq, a Japan-based animal health company collaborated with Nexvet to form a research partnership for the development of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) for canine cancer treatment.
Key Takeaways of the Pet Cancer Therapeutics Market:
- The global pet cancer therapeutics market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period, owing to the presence of high potential market, rising incidence of pet cancers, and increasing pet adoption rates in Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
- Among therapy type, chemotherapy segment holds a dominant position in the pet cancer therapeutics market, owing to the easy availability of the drugs, high recommendation by the veterinary doctors for opting chemotherapy, and high number of chemotherapeutic drugs present in the product portfolio of the manufacturers
- Among pet type, dog segment holds a dominant position in the pet cancer therapeutics market owing to the higher cancer prevalence in the species as compared to the other pets and higher number of cancer treatments available for dogs in the global market
- Among application, lymphoma segment holds a dominant position in the pet cancer therapeutics market, owing to the large number of patient pool diagnosed with lymphoma and a higher number of therapeutics approved for the treatment.
- Some of the major players operating in the global pet cancer therapeutics market include Aratana Therapeutics, Inc., AB Science, Boehinger Ingelheim International GmbH, Zoetis, Zenoaq, Morphogenesis, Inc., VetDC, Inc., Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc., Regeneus Ltd., Rhizen Pharmaceuticals SA, and Oasmia Pharmaceuticals AB
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154
- Business Consulting Services
Autres actualités de la marque
Félicitations, vous êtes inscrit sur BABBLER !
Pour découvrir dès maintenant toutes les actualités qui vous attendent sur Babbler, consultez votre newsfeed !
Vos domaines ont été préselectionnés. Vous pouvez les compléter en cliquant ici
- Business Consulting Services