Contacter le RP
Pour utiliser cette fonctionnalité, vous devez bénéficier d'un compte Babbler.
Content de vous revoir !
Silicones Market Share, Trend, Segmentation and Forecast to 2023
minutes de lecture
minute de lecture
New York, June 10, 2018: The globalsilicones market is expected to exceed more than US$ 20 billion by 2022.
Silicones are synthetic compound which are used many applications such aslubricants, adhesives, insulation, medical applications and sealants owing to their exceptional rubber like superiority and heat resistance. Silicones are generally polymers whichhave silicon along with carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. Silicones are veryflexiblematerial and can be manufactured in many types. Silicones are reliable and durable materials frequently used to developparticular performance properties. Silicones are usually used as intermediary building block in severalgoods ranging from household products and textiles to plastics and airbags.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for global silicones market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The global silicones market is segmented on the lines of its application, type and regional. Based on application segmentation it covers paper, textile, electrical and electronics, plastics, fluids and transportation, medical and personal care, chemical industry, building and construction and other applications. Under type segmentation it covers gels, resins, elastomers and other products. The silicones marketon geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/silicones-market
The Global Silicones Market has been segmented as below:
By Application Analysis
- Electrical and electronics
- Fluids and transportation
- Medical and personal care
- Chemical industry
- Building and construction
- Other applications
By Type Analysis
- Other products
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all silicones.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of global silicones market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/silicones-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for silicones and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for silicones.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of global silicones market are as follows:
- Efficient and sustainable properties of silicone owing the growth in various end userapplications.
- Development in the end user industries
The restraining factors of global silicones market are as follows:
- Risingraw material prices
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States
- Company News & Announcements