Contacter le RP
Pour utiliser cette fonctionnalité, vous devez bénéficier d'un compte Babbler.
Babbler permet aux journalistes et communicants de collaborer plus simplement.
En vous connectant, vous pourrez accéder gratuitement aux espaces presse des centaines d'entreprises de vos secteurs qui sont sur Babbler, entrer en contact direct avec leurs équipes RP mais aussi y partager vos prochains sujets !
Leurs espaces presse sont sur Babbler :
Vous êtes à 1 clic de l'inscription !
Content de vous revoir !
Synthetic Rubber Market Expected To Be Worth US$ 45 Billion By 2023
minutes de lecture
minute de lecture
New York, June 10, 2018: The synthetic rubber market is segmented on the lines of its product segment, end user and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR), ethylenean propylene (EPDM), polybutadiene (BR), styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) and others. Under end user segmentation the synthetic rubber market covers footwear, industrial goods, tires and others such as adhesives, asphalt overlay, etc.
The global synthetic rubber market is expected to exceed more than US$ 45 Billion by 2023; Growing at a CAGR of more than 5% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for synthetic rubber with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Synthetic rubber is any of various products which include nitrile rubber, butyl rubber, neoprene and GR-S. These resemble natural rubber more closely or less closely particular in physical properties. And having skill to be processed that is created typically by polymerization of butadiene, isoprene and related unsaturated hydrocarbons. It also has property of copolymerization of such hydrocarbons with acrylonitrile, isobutylene, styrene or other polymerizable compounds. These have uses similar to that of natural rubber however are superior for few applications and inferior for others and are usually utilized in combination with natural rubber.
The Synthetic Rubber Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Segment Analysis
Nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR)
Ethylenean propylene (EPDM)
Styrene butadiene rubber (SBR)
By End-user Analysis
Others (adhesives, asphalt overlay, etc)
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all synthetic rubber market globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of synthetic rubber data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/synthetic-rubber-market-report
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for synthetic rubber and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for synthetic rubber.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of synthetic rubber market are as follows:
Growing demand in automotive industry expected to drive synthetic rubber market.
Rising footwear market likely to drive global synthetic rubber market.
The restraining factors of synthetic rubber market are as follows:
Oversupply due to consistent capability additions projected to restrain the growth of synthetic rubber market.
Growing replacement of synthetic rubber by natural rubber.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States
- Company News & Announcements
Autres actualités de la marque
Félicitations, vous êtes inscrit sur BABBLER !
Pour découvrir dès maintenant toutes les actualités qui vous attendent sur Babbler, consultez votre newsfeed !
Vos domaines ont été préselectionnés. Vous pouvez les compléter en cliquant ici
- Company News & Announcements