ImmersED 2018 - VR, AR, and XR realities in K-12 classrooms
We are very excited to announce April 28, 2018 as the inaugural ImmersED Summit. Our goal is to bring virtual and augmented reality into the classroom as a way to jump start learning for K-12 students. We invite you to join us as we discuss virtual and augmented reality content and tools that will promote learning, immersion, and interactivity in education. Tickets are on sale now.
We’ve gathered VR & AR experts and leaders who are ready to build partnerships with you.
- Dr. Tom Furness, IEEE Fellow and IEEE VR Career Achievement Award for his 50 years of contribution to the field of VR & AR
- Dumeetha Luthra, Founder & Creative Director of Take-Pause
- Dr. Jacquelyn Ford Morie, Founder & Chief Scientist at All These Worlds, LLC.
- James Riggall, Fulbright Scholar in Residence at Bellevue College & Director at Bitlink
- Representatives from Apple!
Find out more about our speakers and get the most up to date details on our April 28th ImmersED2018 event. We also encourage you to share our story via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Keep a lookout for updates on social media and see how much we can accomplish together.
And - thank you.
- Elementary Education